By now, you’ve probably heard of bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars a night with this and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with a free $ 10 bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I am still new to all of this and came across this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first things you need to know about buying bitcoin are that there are several basic ways to buy it and it is not that complicated to do so.
The two main ways to buy bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. See the Coinbase – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy to understand interface, are available from applications on various mobile and computer platforms and offer you $ 10. free bitcoins to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a couple, which are both – but only Coinbase has a $ 10 startup bonus.
An additional advantage of Coinbase is that it works locally in multiple currencies – for example, if you are in Australia, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you do not have to stick to exchange rates and the like.
It is also worth mentioning that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you choose to use, again you can get $ 10 from free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how you get your free $ 10 from bitcoin:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will entitle you to a $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone si)
3) Enter your credit card information and check the card by reviewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your internet banking statement (this is immediate and you will not be charged)
4) Place an order for $ 100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – in your now activated account. If your local currency is not a US dollar, you will need to make sure you have ordered the equivalent amount of $ 100.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All bitcoin purchases require a fee and Coinbase is no different. IN at most, the fee for your initial purchase of $ 100 should be around $ 4 ***
5) That’s it! In a few days, a $ 10 bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even when you deduct the purchase fee, you still find yourself ahead.
So, if you are interested in bitcoin, you want to dip your finger without risk and you want to get free money (!) During the process, try this. The Bitcoin bonus will cover more than your fees for this first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some concluding remarks:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive the free credit
• You can only get the free $ 10 if you register using the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – once you create your account using the link, you have 180 days in which to make the purchase of bitcoin, lightcoin or etherium worth $ 100 and still get a loan of $ 10.
I hope you have a prosperous and happy future with bitcoin and take advantage of the free $ 10. Free money doesn’t come every day and with the pace at which bitcoin has grown recently, $ 10 can multiply quite quickly! My plan is to just sit for $ 110 for a while, see what’s going on, and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.